[geeks] grrr. cheap bastards

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 23:51:38 CDT 2001

I'm trying to talk this guy down from $150 to $50 for a rack he picked up
at auction for $25 (he doesn't know I know) and nit-picking along the way.
Scuffs in paint, etc. He didn't take care of the product and thinks he can
still get $150 for a $700 rack in less than perfect condition.

Does anyone know where I can find 19" rack clips / screws? and the cost
associated?

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |