[geeks] Windows XP scares me.

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 15:59:08 CDT 2001

> The Remote Desktop Protocol can't possibly be secure enough to trust
(coming
> from MS). I also see a whole new classification of stupid user tricks.

WTF is "Remote Desktop Protocol"?  Is that like X, for Windows?

I am thoroughly disgusted with Office XP (came with my new computer, so sue
me).  I can just imagine that Windows XP is similarly puke-y...

It is currently running SuSe Pro 7.2.  Star Office does a wonderful job of
fooling people into believing that I 'm using MS Office.  Sorry, but KOffice
isn't quite there.  Kivio shows amazing promise - so much so that I bought a
stencil sets and signed up for the Stencil Author program.  I'd like nothing
more than to never touch Viso again.

Kurt