[geeks] "Enterprise"

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Oct 3 15:52:32 CDT 2001

> > Chan is more than a spouse - she's my best friend and partner in crime.
> > Plus, she plays a mean game of Tekken 3...

Karin *loves* going to car shows with me.  She's nearly as excited as I am
about the possibility of a new motorcycle in the spring (Honda VTX).  She's
also agreed that new car in the spring is a necessity (Taurus is dying) and
we're looking at the BMW Mini - Cooper S of course (2300 pounds, 180 HP).

Once in a while she helps me dial in my paintball guns, and even enjoys a
game or two herself from time to time.

She was just as sad as I was to see the old Plymouth Satellite go away - not
enough time to restore it, and it was taking up space in the garage that
"was better suited to a couple of old motorcycles and the PT Cruiser".
Yeah, her words....

Kurt