PRIVATE: Re: [geeks] Geeks-list search engine up!

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 23:38:02 CDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 09:32:40PM -0700, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> > (and yes, I'm a grumpy bastard today...)
> Yes, yes you are.  Something up?

Eh, just a long day.  I *did* get home today, though, and my sweetest
wife had just finished *cleaning the garage*!  Stacked all of my
disorganized PDP/DEC stuff up on the tables, put the un-unboxed stuff
along the walls, made it all nice and neat.  I was impressed.

Last night, she even cleaned my computer room (this is a mixed blessing,
because now I wont be able to find anything for the next month...) while I
was sleeping and not feeling well.

She rules.  No, you cant have her, and her sister is already married. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net