[geeks] "Enterprise"

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 23:37:56 CDT 2001

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:

> So what does the wife think of your pr0n habit?

She often reviews and makes helpful comments, and searches on her own.  Ya
gotta remember, Chan is coll enough to say thinks like "Look at the
hooters on THAT one..." as we are walking through the mall.  She knows
that I am truly loyal to her an only her, but I've always collected porn,
I suppose I'll never stop.  I also collect old computers, and she
tolerates that.  In return, I have no problems with her ever-growing book
collection.  (3.5K books and growing!)

(Hell, for a while we were having gross-out competitions...)

Chan is more than a spouse - she's my best friend and partner in crime.
Plus, she plays a mean game of Tekken 3...

-Pete