[geeks] Geeks-list search engine up!

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 21:28:24 CDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 02, 2001 at 09:55:51PM -0400, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Bill,
> Why did you choose to include the preceeding/succeeding message headers in
> *each* result?
> Ken

Ask the people who wrote ht://dig, not me.  It indexes the pre-existing
mailing list archives.  I'm not about to go back and manually edit 2-3
years worth of HTMLed emails.

I guess this is the way it goes; I do something useful, and people are
STILL picky.  You want I should start *charging* for access to the
site?  Make you pay by the penny for the mailing list posts?

I provide a free resource.  Dont look a gift horse in the mouth.

(and yes, I'm a grumpy bastard today...)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net