[geeks] this is wrong

Rob geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 13:48:51 CDT 2001

Netbackup is good for when you need it to restore a file or too but to do
a whole system, it's a royal pain. Hint to people with backup systems:
Don't let the user know how easy it is to restore files, i.e. BOFH. We all
know that the same users who complain buy stuf like this on Ebay...

http://home.houston.rr.com/surrenderownz/auction.htm

- Rob