hacking- was[geeks] "Enterprise"

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Oct 2 00:33:26 CDT 2001

hrm...

you both have points. Learning by doing darkness in the computer lab worked, but that was "borrrowing" equipment you couldn't afford instead of hand (re)assembling.

I think the concepts are the same. skills first, ability to afford loaded sunblade1000's for home office later.

now, if only my parents hadn't forbidden the use of my soldering iron in teh trs80 days....

If only they'd allowed me to get the modem.....

If only they'd allowed me the assembler cartridge..

of course, they wouldn't let me off the block the house was on until 8th grade, but that's another rant.

-C