[geeks] Student

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 1 10:55:18 CDT 2001

If I answer all these questions, do I get your course credits?

If you thoroughly research QOS, you will find its still in its infancy and
really is just a bunch of garbage designed to sell hardware.

Of course, thorough research was probably what your professor wanted you to
do, not ask a group of people who have already done this work.

One hint... for QOS to work properly, you need to use the same QOS protocol
throughout the connection path. In other words, everything that touches the
data path has to use the same QOS paradigm.