[geeks] Cats and pills

geeks at sunhelp.org geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 28 21:26:02 CST 2001

John Duksta wrote:

> *Our* beagle will gladly eat just about anything except mushrooms.

Our dogs'll eat anything. 'Cept the cocker spaniel won't touch raw eggs,
while the boxer devours them. She loves broccolli for some reason.

> month because it's a 'Flavortab'. Any other pill just gets wrapped in

Call me strange, but I do it the old fashioned way; put it down their
throats by hand, then hold the moth closed and rub the throat 'till they
swallow. My wife, on the other hand, will wrap the pill in the last of
my best bleu cheese. *Grumble*

---sambo