[geeks] Anyone see Harry Potter and think....

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 26 17:25:04 CST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 03:04:43PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-11-26 at 15:05, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
> > On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 06:01:49PM -0500, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> > > That Harry Potter's dad looks pretty much like Steve Jobs?
> > Hmm. I couldn't say.  I really liked that movie though.  I wonder if they shall
> > make more?
> It's breaking box office records that have been in existence since
> Jurassic Park.

Ooooh, that's an old record to beat :-)

>                 There -will- be more Harry Potter movies.

I saw it a few days ago.  It ain't a great film, but it's entertaining,
which is what I was expecting anyway, so I wasn't disappointed.
According to IMDB, the next one is in production and aiming for release
in 2002.  I'm guessing it'll be released shortly before saturnalia again.

  o/~ I want my SMTP o/~