[geeks] Recommendations or warnings for a new DVD player

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 22:52:04 CST 2001

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 08:32:05PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> As opposed to "component video".
> I like playing VCD's, picked up an import of all WB's "Pepe Le Pew"
> cartoons.  jolly fun.
> -P

www.coolvcd.com - my favorite place to get them.  we have all the tom and
jerry cartoons on (obviously pirated, cd-r) VCDs from there.

I'm looking forward to getting the first episode of "Monkey!" (really
really bad dubbed 1978 japanese tv show, about a guy who gets kicked out
of heaven and has to journey across the planet) on DVD.. ordered it from
Australia over the weekend, and patched my G4 Cube's DVD-ROM to be
region-free. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford