[geeks] DHCP silliness

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 25 00:52:08 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 24, 2001 at 10:45:02PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> This just proves to me that Windows is truly a piece of shit.  I think I
> am glad that I only deal with it on an occasional basis.

Yes.  But on the up side, just like they fixed the Unexplained Application
Exception that plauged us in Windows 3.0, it appears that they have now fixed
the BSOD the same way, thus ensuring that XP will never be superior.

In the mean time, I think I figured out how to fix my problem without having to
bring the Win98 box back as a DHCP server again.  At least, my notebook seems
to be working fine now that the netbsd box gives out a different DNS server w/
it's DHCP info.

--
Joshua D. Boyd