[geeks] Wireless Access Points

Goldarg geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 24 23:28:16 CST 2001

Can anyone make any recommendations for or against any wirless access
points?

I just got a nice TiBook and I'll be picking up a airport card in the near
future (Tomorrow if all goes as planned) but I see a lot of access points
out on the market.

We have a Aiport base station at work and I've decided that I'm not
interested in getting one of them, We are now on our third set of caps for
power regulation and our second attempt at cooling it.

I've seen some with built in switches and routers, a switch would be nice
but I dont need a router that does NAT for me.