[geeks] RE: [rescue] OT: Q on Cygwin XFree 4.0.1 on PC - anyone used this ?

Joshua D Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 17 14:29:15 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 11:50:52AM +0000, David Cantrell wrote:

> Two hours?  That's ridiculous!  I can still turn up an hour before boarding
> international flights!  How on earth is sitting around for ages meant to
> improve security?  Certainly if I were an eeeevil freedom fighter^W^W
> terrorist, I'd just bring a good book with me to while away the time.

<from the ministry of truth>
The official stance is that freedom fighters^w^w terrorists are too stupid,
simple, and luddite-like to no how to read.  After all, what thoughtfull,
intelligent man could possibly want the downfall of the wonderful and
benevolent US?

Thus by inducing long waits, the evil men will get bored are give up the plot.
</from the ministry of truth>

--
Joshua D. Boyd