[geeks] new mailing list: linuxmanagers

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 16:05:53 CST 2001

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> In the same spirit as the long-running Sun-Managers mailing list,
> there now exists a Linux-Managers mailing list, hosted on the same
> machine.

osama at ieee.org? I bet he's real popular now...

This flipside of this (ooo, being serious) probably means anyone who has
the name Osama will be pressured to get thier names changed asap, just
like the Japanese in the country around WWII (IIRC).

And I'm sure he's a great guy taking a lot of flack now...

I impressed one Sudanese fellow by pronouncing his name correctly all the
time... Now no one understands who I am talking about when I do say his
name, and my mind won't let me say it without the inflection.

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |