[geeks] Oh - haven't heard this in years...

Brian Scanlan geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu Nov 15 13:19:59 CST 2001

On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 at 02:51:07PM -0800, Ken Hansen wrote:
> Red Hot Chilli Peppers, "We Care a lot"!

Faith No More, dude. The live version with Mike Patten on Brixton
Academy is a better version than the original version... Actually, now
that I think about it, the Rock in Rio version is damn cool.

> Joy Division ("Love will tear us apart")
>
> Even Morrissey ("Every day is like Sunday"), or as I
> like to call him "Mr. Shoot me, uh, oh, oh, shoot me,
> shoot me - right between the eyes... (He is one
> depressed MoFo!

So, Joy Division is ok, but Morrissey's singled out for being depressed? :)

I was a big Smiths head when I was a teenager (not that long ago, but
hey) - They were far better than Moz's solo stuff. Haven't listened to
his solo stuff in years.

Brian.
--
Brian Scanlan, Systems Administrator.