[geeks] Well, the Mac SE/30 arrived - DEAD :^(

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 14 07:18:45 CST 2001

I wonder what a "broken" monitor sounds like - I notice a "stink" when I
power the unit up, but it is slight...

I may very well be interested in your donor Mac - assuming the monitor
assembly is transferrable...

I am assuming that a dead HD would *not* prevent me from getting a "sad mac"
icon, so it seems pretty positive that the monitor is dead...

Please contact me off-list with info on your Organ Donor Mac...

Thanks,

Ken