[geeks] I've just seen this

Kurt Huhn geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue Nov 13 15:50:35 CST 2001

> On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > Y'all may have seen this before - but this is the first time I've seen
one.
> > http://www.naturetech.com.tw/777spec.htm
>
> O.K., that would be cool.  But not as appealing as a TiBook with OS X.1.
> (Face it, Apple has made a truly useful portable unix...)

Granted - but there's major geek points to be had with a notebook based on
an Ultrasparc!  Besides, being a fan of the obscure and obfuscate, a
Naturetech notebook is right up my alley.  I can't afford either one - but
if I had a choice, I'd take the Naturetech.

You're right though, Apple has made a very good product in their OS X and
TiBook - according to what I've heard and read anyway.

Kurt