[geeks] "Display Ghostscript" fun

William S . geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 14:30:03 CST 2001

I am happy in general with FreeBSD. It seems a little
better than my Debian was (unstable release). I am still
setting it up with the apps I want via the freebsd ports.

If the performance question relates to the texteroids. I
don't have any problem running it on my P166MMX but
can give you any useful numbers. I am still in the early
stages of leaning about DGS.

Bill