[geeks] 933 MHz Linux box is *nice* ;^)

Shawn Wallbridge geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 12 00:20:08 CST 2001

You should have seen a friend's face when I told him I had ~10 Sun machines
at home. He was stunned. He assumed a Sun workstation = $10K. It was very
funny.

I have a GHz Athlon machine that isn't even plugged in right now, I took it
down to plug in a SS20. I almost find it boring now ;-)

On another note, has anyone messed around with clustering these older Sun
boxes? I am running Debian on them, but I would love to cluster two (most
likely SS2's) of them. The geek factor would be huge ;-) Well not as huge
as having multiple Cray's, but still up there.

shawn