[geeks] Urk! MySQL/PHP volunteer needed.

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 13:06:48 CST 2001

Anybody know of someone with spare cycles who can help out a worthy cause?
Basenji.com is working with BRAT (Basenji Rescue And Transport) to build a
web-accessable database of recused basenjis.  We set up the
infrastructure on basenji.com (MySQL and PHP), but then we lost the
individual working on it.

If anybody knows of someone who can lend a hand, contact me. - we have a
basic schema, data, and a need...

Whoever helps out gets a free account on basenji.com (no big whoop, I give
'em out anyway!), and thanks from many people.

-pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo
pwargo at basenji.com