[geeks] RE: [rescue] TV...

Chris Byrne geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun Nov 11 09:59:01 CST 2001

Well for the last few years Dan has been known to say some .... odd things
at times. But this time really took the cake so to speak. He started off
into similes with frogs frying in Texas and the like. There's a quotes page
with everything insane he said if I find it I'll forward on the link. It's
kind of sad really.

That and if you watched any of the network news coverage it was really fun
to watch them unsuccessfully pretend they didn't want bush to lose. Every
time he got another electoral vote all of the anchors got a little bit
stranger and/or more stressed ;-)

Chris Byrne