[geeks] Well, here are the promised images...

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 10 18:45:18 CST 2001

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 07:53:37PM -0800, Peter L. Wargo wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, Ken Hansen wrote:
> > If you are interested, I could supply more info on the Wall Unit...
> Yes, please do - we now have an IKEA in San Diego, I'd like to take a
> closer look.

you people do realise that Ikea is run by the evil 12 ft Swedish Shape-
shifting Lizards and the Grand Mage of Ikea, whose Evil Plan (tm) to
Take Over The World (tm) revolves around flat-pack furniture which will
collapse on a signal from Sweden, thus letting them take over whilst
all the Anglo-Saxons are rubbing their backsides and saying 'ouch'.

  emacs: for a brave GNU Word
             -- cdevers, in #london.pm