[geeks] Looking for UK or Irish computer stores

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 9 15:03:06 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 08:40:26PM -0000, Chris Byrne wrote:
> I'm looking for recommendations on Irish or UK computer stores that
> offer shipping into Ireland and online ordering or catalogs.

Dabs and Scan are good UK-based suppliers.  I believe they both ship
internationally.

http://www.dabs.co.uk
http://www.scan.co.uk

and for memory ...

http://www.crucial.com/uk

Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation.
                -- Johnny Hart