[geeks] ARGH. snmp packages?

David Passmore geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 19:10:22 CST 2001

On Wed, Nov 07, 2001 at 06:53:42PM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Anybody know what packages the "factory" Solaris SNMP daemons are in?
> I somehow overlooked them and deselected them while installing on the new
> box, and I cant find them by digging through the packages manually on the
> CD-ROMs...  Either that, or someone who knows how to properly configure
> net-snmp so that I can get Ethernet stats off it. 8-)

Okay, I'm assuming Solaris 8 here:

SUNWsadmi	Solstice Enterprise Agents 1.0.3 Desktop Management Interface
SUNWmibii 	Solstice Enterprise Agents 1.0.3 snmp daemon
SUNWsacom	Solstice Enterprise Agents 1.0.3 files for root file system
SUNWsasnm	Solstice Enterprise Agents 1.0.3 Simple Network Management Protocol

David