[geeks] well, that explains it...

William S . geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 03:38:16 CST 2001

Peter,

Sorry to hear of all you have had to go through
on this. Years ago, I had a motocycle and used to
ride it alot. I had my share of falls in it but
nothing like you described in your original
testimony.

Oddly enough, I have recently condidered getting
another bike to get around with here in Holland.
I have seen a nice "GSXR-1100 W" parked on a street
that I frequently walk down. It appears the owner has been
modifying it: repainting, fairing, etc. Something like
this might be fun to own but could be a great temptation
to go fast, etc.

Here are some links to a few pictures of a bike
like that one:

http://www.geocities.com/wilby98/suz-gsxr1100-95.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/wilby98/suz-gsxr1100-95b.jpg

Anyways, winter is on the way. Time to think about
ways to keep warm.

Bill
Amsterdam, NL