[geeks] well, that explains it...

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed Nov 7 00:49:00 CST 2001

Well, I finally got the results of my right foot MRI (The left one was a
ways back).  It explains the foot pain quite well - one of the big bones
(metatarsal?) is broken, and has been since my accident. (Almost 6 months
ago now.)  It doesn't show on an Xray, but it does on the MRI.  Wild.  I'm
now back on crutches and wearing a boot on my foot.  Sigh.

(We have a thory about the bone injuries in that foot - we think I slammed
my foot down as I came off the bike, and broke a bunch of bones.  Had to
be one hell of an impact.)

-Pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo