[geeks] How to confuse an induhvidual

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Mon Nov 5 19:29:32 CST 2001

I loved the Dilbert about the time he goes tot he store, buys something for,
let's say, $11.87, and he hands the clerk $12.12 (to make the math easy ;^),
and the clerk has a fit, and realizes he is an engineer...

I love to think a move ahead and calculate "easy change" - they look at you
like an idiot, then they type it into the cash register, and say "oh, neat"
when the change come out to an even quarter (or whatever)...

Ken