[geeks] Problem with AXi system and RAM

Kris Kirby geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 3 21:19:10 CST 2001

On Sat, 3 Nov 2001, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I've tried reseating/reinstalling and various combinations of the
> RAM, but dont get anything but the above.  Any suggestions?

beatthefuckouttait. This *is* geeks and I *just* finished watching SLC
Punk.. (man, that ending is sobering....)

Useful: It would be terribly wierd if it worked with the video / keyboard
attached. That's just damn troubling. Hope you don't waste much gas. (I
feel your pain -- I used to have a box in colo. 'bout every week I screwed
something else up and had to make a trip in to get to it.)

-----
<kris at nospam.catonic.net>   |