[geeks] Good price on cool geek toy

Peter L. Wargo geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat Nov 3 03:12:45 CST 2001

Just did a "buy it now" on Ebay for the Xircom Springboard Wireless
ethernet module.  $109 for new, in opened box under warrenty.  Not too bad
for something that is still $299 retail.

There are a bunch up for sale (starting at $99), got to ebay's pda section
and do a search for springboard.

I read a bunch of reviews before buying, looks like it'll do what I want -
not for $300, but for around $100 it should be cool.  Be nice to pop a
quick web browser w/o having to grab the iBook. (Getting lazy, I am...)

-Pete

-----
Peter L. Wargo
pwargo at basenji.com