[geeks] Seen one of these?

Fogg, James geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri Nov 2 16:08:48 CST 2001

I remember these from the early 90's. Basically, independant "'puters on a
board" in one box. They were nice for applications where you needed two or
more servers to do one job (like an exchange server plus an smtp server).
Unless this box is much improved, I don't think they are at all SMP (except
for cpu boards with multiple CPU's). I do seem to recall that they had some
limited resource sharing scheme, like sharing a disk between
"'puter-boards".