[geeks] ph-ux!

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 10:15:21 CDT 2001

Heh - my father went from being a Civil Engineer/Cost Engineer to being retired, and boy is his life different! (He used to work for Oil and Chemical companies, and it was his job to look at the plans and determine what the project was going to cost, taking into account not only the current prices of goods, but also the projected cost, as some projects took *years* to build... Neat work, but I could never do that myself...)

Sorry, just getting ready for Father's Day...

Ken