[geeks] ph-ux!

Jonathan Katz geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 31 08:54:55 CDT 2001

Chris wrote:
> I just got done with an audit at a major Irish telecommunications company.

Cool... how're things over there? You ned to succumb, start a livejournal
and keep us posted. Good to hear you're still around and kicking!

> Apparently there's a desperate shortage of HP-UX intelligence out there.

s/HP-UX // dude. I've seen the same arguments over Solaris, AIX, and
IRIX at multiple client sites over the past 5+ years.

> Of course considering even HP has been saying (quietly but determinedly)
> that HP-UX is going to reach it's end of life soon, I wouldnt say its a

And the replacement for HP/UX is Win2k.

I'm back to class. This iPlanet messaging stuff is neato </plug>

-Jon