[geeks] Diablo ][

Michael Conlen geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 22:48:58 CDT 2001

Nightmare act I? Try Hell act II. I can't get past it. Two swords, one and
the best unique sheild, best armor with modifiers, It's just plain
bastardly! If you don't keep on top of it you die, then you loose all your
exp to the start of level, then you go kill, kill, kill... ...it's a PITA. I
should finish it in time for the expansion though...

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen
meconlen at obfuscated.net