[geeks] argh

William Staniewicz geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 18:25:27 CDT 2001

On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 08:56:08AM -0400, James Fogg wrote:

I grew up outside of Boston in Reading, Mass. I think I would
lock my door now if I lived there. Certainly in
Amsterdam a good lock is required for both home and bicycle.
Maybe a nice place in the wilderness is the answer. The
type of place only accessible by canoe or float plane.
Only problem is having a good Internet connection.

--
Bill                             William Staniewicz
                                 Amsterdam, NL