[geeks] argh

James Fogg geeks at sunhelp.org
Tue May 29 08:58:07 CDT 2001

No DSL yet, cable modems coming, ISDN available now. And per my last post,
please, no neighbors.

Actually, LOTS of land available (58 acre parcel just down the street from me),
no income/sales tax and wonderfull mountain and water views. We also offer
killer winters (18 feet of snow this year and its not a record), Moosejams (a
traffic jam caused by moose) and stupid tourons (tourist-morons). We are also
within driving distance of Massholes (aka; flatlanders), so you have to put up
with them (see tourons above).

Whats odd about the NH upper valley is that we have (Shhh, don't shout)...
jobs! Technojobs! (sorry, we aren't hiring).

On Tue, 29 May 2001, THOU SPAKE:
> So the questions is, can you get DSL, and if so, is there any residential
> property for sale nearby?

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!