[geeks] SGI Indigo issue.

David Michaud geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 26 20:59:00 CDT 2001

Tim Harrison wrote:

> David Michaud wrote:
>
> > Well, I wouldn't go _that_ far... You know they're only $60-80 for a
> > base Indigo on eBay...
>
> Everything I've seen goes for $200 or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240137669
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240500270
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1240660497

;)

> Well, I've got two Indys sitting here (I think they're both R4600SCs),
> doing nothing.  One has 64M of RAM in it, no hdd, and the other had no
> RAM/no hdd.  I might be interested in doing a package deal, if you're
> interested in one.

Well, if you go the above route and buy a stripped Indigo and throw all
your stuff into it, then you probably won't want to go selling/trading
anything... But... if you don't end up doing that, I would be interested
in at least buying RAM, keyboard, and HDD from the Indigo. I'm not much
into trading, just collecting :) If so, contact me off list
(cshell at blenderology.com).

-Dave