[geeks] musings

Will Mc Donald geeks at sunhelp.org
Sun May 20 11:33:14 CDT 2001

Those do look very nice but coming from PC beginnings I don't think I could
adjust to the "wrong" key layout. We have both types of Sun keyboards at
work, CTRL above SHIFT and vice-versa and I always feel like an accident
waiting to happen when logged in as root at one of the Type 5 keyboarded
machines. Pipe | always eludes me on those as well. :)

I think I could be persuaded to re-learn for one of those dinky little
numbers though.

I've emailed Dell to ask if they have any reserve stock of those Silitek
keyboards I really like. Fingers crossed.