[geeks] musings

Bill Bradford geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 18:03:12 CDT 2001

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 04:36:13PM -0400, Michael S. Schiller wrote:
>By far, the best keyboard ever made was the Northgate Omnikey series of
>keyboards. I've used them for years, and they even used to make a special
> set of
> keycaps so it could be used on a Commodore Amiga (where I first used one).

I have a pile of those; I collect the OmniKey keyboards from the local
Goodwill for $5/each.  I pick up one or two a month.

BTW, www.northgate.com - some ex-NG employees are now making the 'Avant
Stellar' keyboard, a slight improvement on the original design.  But
only $150. 8-(

Bill

--
Bill Bradford