[geeks] musings

David Passmore geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 19 12:48:40 CDT 2001

On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 04:58:54AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> its sad when you have a Microsoft mouse, a SGI keyboard, and a Sun monitor,
> connected to an AMD-based PC. 8-)

Oh, I agree... at home, I have a PC monitor, an SGI keyboard and mouse (from
an O2 running headless) attached to an PC with a Thunderbird, and an SGI 20"
monitor attached to my Ultra 5 at work.

And an O2 running happily headless.

Whatever people say about SGI, this keyboard is by far the best keyboard
I've ever used... I have 3 just for spares. I actively seek them out and
buy/take/steal them whenever I see them.

David