[geeks] Nissan Xterra

Martin Wedel geeks at sunhelp.org
Fri May 18 02:26:23 CDT 2001

Two of my cousins own Xterras. They are both really happy with them. I
think its a good SUV to own if you aren't looking for all the bloat
(leather seats and extraneous stuff that makes an SUV cost 40K +). I've
owned several Nissans and found them to be of good quality, and my cousins
have had no issues with theirs after a years heavy use.
 As for the looks, to each his own, I really like the Xterras shape, I
wish my 98 GMC Jimmy had as distintive lines as the X. Its a matter of
personal taste here.
 If I had it to do over again, I'd probably buy one as well, just not in
that god awful yellow! :)

Just my .02$

--
Martin Wedel