[geeks] Alpha check

David Cantrell geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 17:19:31 CDT 2001

On Thu, May 17, 2001 at 05:42:46PM -0400, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:

> I recommend debian.  I use both redhat and debian on intel, and am
> reasonably happy with both.

Is it something I've broken, or does Debian not include ldd?  Oh, and
due to the packaging system being so much more comprehensive than (eg)
Deadrat's, it can be trickier to upgrade your kernel.  Which is kinda
annoying when their default kernel packages include only half of what
a laptop user needs - they have PCMCIA, but no apm!

--
David Cantrell | cthulhu at unixbeard.net | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

  Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our "most advanced operating system
   in the world" which we decided to release incomplete just for a laugh