[geeks] apache logs on remote machines?

James geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 12:54:52 CDT 2001

Well, we do this at work (some servers are netscape, some apache, behind
a load balancer). We don't dump all the logs to one place though
(too many problems with taking 6 million hits a day). We run a script to
go out and gather the logs and cat them in one place. I can't think of a
good way to do what you want reliably.

	 James D. Fogg, Network Engineer
	Vicinity Corporation - Lebanon, NH

     DESK (603) 442-1751 - CELL (603) 252-1864
     PAGER (802) 742-0280 - HOME (603) 526-7729
            EMAIL jfogg at vicinity.com

If you can read this e-mail, Thank a Network Engineer!