[geeks] where to get Personal Iris 4d/35 memory?

Jeff Workman geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 17 05:27:13 CDT 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Bill Bradford
exclaimed:

> On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 01:39:27PM -0400, Brian Hechinger wrote:
>> but it y'all (look, i can talk like bill!!)
>
> Watch it boy, I might have to WHUP YER ASS... 8-)
>
> "How big a boy are ya?  I might have to come down there
> and whup yer ass!"  (anybody else heard those tapes?)

Oh but yes! I love Roy D. Mercer.

At my last job as a system admin for a small ISP, I got bored one day and
called over to tech support and pulled an RD Mercer shen.  I scared the
poor guy to death.

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.