[geeks] note to self

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 17:27:00 CDT 2001

Yeah, my cat is certainly lazy and fat.  He isn't too stupid though.  It
is a better for me (if not him) than when he was spraying everything he
could.  Just another example of man attempting to control nature for his
own gain.  At least I didn't have him declawed.  He just rules over the
dog (who doesn't like getting his face scratched).  Hehe.

--
Joshua Boyd