[geeks] note to self

Joshua D. Boyd geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 16:29:13 CDT 2001

I think my motives are entirely different from the Bob Barker people.  I
don't care if there are more cats or not.  I just know that it helps them
to be more pleasent to live with.  Males especially can be quite
destructive if not "fixed".  That's why mine was operated on.  Otherwise
we couldn't have kept him cause he was spraying everything he could.
Yetch.

--
Joshua Boyd