[geeks] Some folks think I go too wide ;^) well, what do they know, I simply type into my mail client and leave the formatting to the client - if the client can't handle my format, well, that is the result o f your personal choice I guess. Ken (whew!)

Ken Hansen geeks at sunhelp.org
Wed May 16 13:56:57 CDT 2001

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Hechinger [mailto:wonko at tmok.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 1:52 PM
To: geeks at sunhelp.org
Subject: RE: [geeks] Some folks think I go too wide ;^) well, what do
they know, I simply type into my mail client and leave the formatting to
the client - if the client can't handle my format, well, that is the
result of your personal choice I guess. Ken (whew!)

<snip>

yeah, well my personal choice is to be a prick, so you learn to live with me
and i'll learn to live with you. :) (disclaimer: this is a joke, just in case
your sense of humor isn't as screwed up as mine)

Fine by me ;^)

All I was really getting at was that I did think about how I send emails, and I leave linebreaks up to the client.

Ken