[geeks] Re: [SunRescue] Was yet another new list :: Colo

Martin Wedel geeks at sunhelp.org
Sat May 12 19:37:02 CDT 2001

Yeah,
   For me it's the benefit of having absolute control. Granted, if traffic
gets too high, I'll go to a 'virtual host' in someones facility like
dellhost, but for now, the quad t-1s cover my needs. I run the static
pages on a 2U SeraBox pIII 650, and the php/perl stuff on a dual zeon 6U.
Plus, I can get an ice cold sam adams whenever I need to go do on-site
maintenance. ;)

--
Martin Wedel
sun at radiate.org