[geeks] Computer beauty

David Michaud geeks at sunhelp.org
Thu May 10 14:21:57 CDT 2001

William Staniewicz wrote:

> I think we are definitely at a point where computers are
> regarded as more than "fancy adding machines". Some may
> even consider them fashionable.
> Other than the iMac, does anyone have a favorite computer
> design? I came upon an image of the Cray-2 which I
> have heard others describe as a thing of beauty. I tend
> to agree. Anyone have other favorites?
>
> Cray-2 http://www.localhostnl.demon.nl/crayimage.jpg
>
>                 -Bill

Along this topic, if any of you are interested, I have a site that I put
together a while ago... a big repository of computer hardware
photography. It's not really done, in fact it has a long way to go, but
the idea/core is there. Thank Telemonstr for letting me throw it up
somewhere in the meanwhile ;)

http://users.757.org/~telmnstr/cpap/cpap/

-Dave